Shipping and Warranty
- All orders will contain a copy of the customer's purchase receipt as well as the products.
- During regular working days, shipping information may be modified in case the order is not shipped yet.
- Customers can cancel orders ONLY in case the order is not shipped yet. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation.
- During regular working days, all customer purchases will be processed and sent within a 24-hour window, with the exception of weekends, holidays, or unanticipated occurrences.
- Customers in Canada and the United States should expect to receive their packages within 5 business days of purchasing.
- If an item is ordered and then becomes backordered or out of stock, Bodywell will send the quantity of the order that is currently in stock. When the item becomes available, Bodywell will ship the remaining items in your purchase, and you will not be charged any additional shipping or related expenses. Bodywell will make every effort to deliver any product that is temporarily out of stock or on backorder as quickly as possible.
- All customer support inquiries will be responded to during regular business hours or the following business day (24hrs).
Customer Tracking and Order Responsibilities
- When a customer's order is complete, they will receive an email confirmation that their order has been processed and shipped, along with their tracking number.
- Customers bear complete responsibility for the information they supply about themselves and their shipping.
- Customers are expected to work with our shipping suppliers, delivery dates, and processes to the fullest extent possible.
- Customers must promptly notify Bodywell and the shipping provider if an order is lost.
- Customers who refuse delivery of their order(s) may not be eligible for a refund or exchange, at Bodywell’s discretion.
NOTE: It's possible that tracking information won't be accessible until after the carrier has picked up the package.
Shipping Costs and Duties
The following shipping options are available:
- Free Shipping - 3-5 business days (FedEx)
- 2 business days delivery (FedEx)
- Next day delivery (FedEx)
- 3-5 business days
- 8-14 business days
Rest of the world:
- Fedex 5-15 business days
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the client, not Bodywell.
- Additional shipping fees, such as import duties, levies, or c.o.d. charges, may apply to all client orders and will be the responsibility of the customer to pay.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you've done everything listed above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
- From the date of purchase, the manufacturer provides a one-year warranty against defects.
- Each manufacturer warranty claim must be filed within one year of the purchase date.
- Our Return Policy must be followed when returning any product.